Have you ever wondered what it's like to walk in the footsteps of a czar? Don’t worry, we've got you covered!
Now you have an amazing opportunity to explore the amazing city of St. Petersburg, Russia on an ESN Lapland’s visa-free ferry trip! Experience the beautiful city the best way possible – The Russian way with other fellow ESNers.
Sign up and find out more about the trip here: https://bit.ly/2FTbBOV
The ticket sales are now open!
The price of the trip is from 350€.
Included in the price:
- Transportation from Rovaniemi – Helsinki – Rovaniemi
- Ferry trip Helsinki – St. Petersburg – Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights
(shared double room basis) with breakfast
- Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St. Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St. Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map of St. Petersburg
For extra cost:
- Optional guided excursions and activities, such as Ballet
or Opera, Canal Cruise, Limo Party trip and
Traditional Russian Dinner
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in 2-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
(if available when booking)
The trip is organized by ESN’s partner Timetravels. For questions and other information, contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0.09 €/call + 0.17€/min + international charge (for students outside Finland).
- An ESNcard of this section required.
- Everyone is invited.