Have you always wanted to experience the northern lights? Or have you thought about how it feels to take a dip in one of the coldest oceans in the world? Now is your chance to experience all of this on ESN lapland's road trip to Vasatokka! This adventure will take you all the way from Rovaniemi to Bugøynes, Norway!
Find out more about the trip:
Ticket sales are now open!
The price for the trip is from 309€.
Included in the price:
- Round trip to Vasatokka from Rovaniemi by bus
- Accommodation for 4 nights in chosen category (Dorm or Cabin)
- A bus trip to the Arctic Ocean in Norway
- Arctic Challenge - Winter activity that will include Ice fishing, quinzee building, and other outdoor activities
- Visit of the Saariselkä ski resort
- Tourleader services in Vasatokka
For extra cost:
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Bed linen
- Snowshoe hike
- Reindeer farm
- Night snowmobile safari
- Husky safari
The trip is organized by ESN's partner Timetravels. For questions and other information, contact Timetravel's customer service via helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-16.00.
Cost of phone call is 0.09 €/min + international charge (for students outside Finland).
- An ESNcard of this section required.
- Everyone is invited.